backgrounds

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Light at the end of the tunnel???

Ok so I know I went on a little rant earlier, I still mean every word I said but tonight I got a little bit of a reality check courtesy of God and Mother Nature.  A little storm built up the the west of us and before long it started raining well the rain lasted about 49 seconds and it was gone just enough soak my boots sitting on our two pallets nailed together with a sheet of plywood on top (out here we call that the porch for short)  Well I stepped outside as the sun was fixin' to set and off to the east this is what I saw.



Thank you God and Mother Nature for ending my day a little better than it began.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for some beauty in the mix of turmoil!!! LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete