backgrounds

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I got somethin' to do with my hands

Well between me and a few blac frac employees we finally talked my boss into letting me work for blac frac while my job is slow so I'm finally getting some hours and they are training me to run a winch truck I got to lay down and set a few uprights today if you have never seen that done it is pretty cool.  It had been raining all day and we were moving a tank from one location to another and I look out across the plains and this is what I see.


Are you kidding me it wasn't even that bad out mind you I had trouble getting the camera on my phone going and by the time I did they were both disappearing but I was just shocked at what I was seeing.

On another note the other day we were working in the yard on some of Blac Frac's trucks and I had some visitors that I thought I'd share they were way too adorable not to take a picture they were both little pups don't worry the owner only lives a couple yards from the edge of the pad so they we're just saying hi...makes me miss my puppies at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment